1. A Teaching /Preaching Ministry: We teach/preach the uncompromising Word of God, challenging God's people to grow into maturity in Christ.
2. A Faith Teaching Church: Teaching the Truths of faith and the reality of living by it. The just shall live by faith and without it, we won't please God. We will bring in guest ministers, others of the 5 fold ministry, and speakers to help equip the saints of God to do the work of the ministry.
3. A Multi-Racial Church: Where anyone, from any back ground, with any skin color, of any age, can worship in Unity, without prejudice, side by side.
4. A Spirit-Filled Non-Denominational Church: A non-threatening atmosphere, independent from denominational teaching where God's people can worship without a sense of guilt or condemnation, yet under the covering of proven, respectable ministries.
5. Radio and Television Ministry: Reaching the world for Jesus while using all avenues of media, to impact lives as we build God's Kingdom together.
6. Outreach Ministry: Teaching, training, and encouraging God's people to be Jesus in their World through many avenues of outreach, such as going to the streets, jails, hospitals, working food banks, serving widows, and loving in orphanages. We will be no respecter of persons and will help men, women, and children of all races, regardless of economic status.
7. Traveling Ministry: Building the church in Indiana, and going out and impacting the world via conferences, guest speaking, mission trips, etc.
8. An Ever Increasing Church: A ministry of 1,200 minimum partners (a tithe of our city)
9. Giving/Sowing Church: Supporting other ministries with the fruits of our increase. Sowing into our spiritual coverings (our men and women of God) cheerfully and with a willing heart.
10. A Youth/Teen Ministry: A place to encourage teens where they are at, while challenging them to encounter more of Jesus. Being a safe place, a place for them to be open and real without the threat of disappointment, abandonment, or rejection, while helping them grow into our next future leaders.
11. Children's Ministry: Have an atmosphere that is fun-filled, a place kids will want to be, with the central focus being on Jesus. Giving them the right foundation, while they are young, to build their life upon. Training them up together in the Way they should go.
12. Men's Ministry: Developing solid, strong, reliable men who understand what seeking the 'Kingdom first ' will do for them and their families. Training them up to be the High Priest of their homes, and strong powerful leaders in their homes, in the church, and in their community. Mature men clothed in their Armor of Righteousness.
13. Women's Ministry: Training women to be God's leading ladies, ladies of Virtue, and encouraging them to train up others. Establishing confidence in the God in them and His ability to cause them to be all He has called them to be in their homes, ministry, and community. Revealing that all God's daughters are beautiful, strong, and virtuous.
14. Prayer/Healing Ministry: A place to teach people their rights and privileges through the Word of God, causing them to receive their full manifestation of healing. A ministry that will teach others that it is God's will to heal them every time of every thing.
15. A Drama Ministry: Revealing the Kingdom of God and His Love through drama, skits, plays, performances, and musicals, that ultimately reveals Jesus to all people. A ministry that pierces the heart and let's Jesus in.
16. Praise and Worship Ministry: A church that understands the importance of worshiping Jesus at all times, and experiencing the power of God in corporate worship. A place where expression is encouraged and praise is priority. Worshiping the way God told us to worship, in Spirit and in Truth, and allowing Him to move. Knowing that when we worship the way God instructed us to in His Word, God will manifest His presence in a stronger, more powerful way. Strongly emphasizing honor and respect for Him at all times.
Copyright 2006-2010 Abundant Life Christian Center
1409 S Main St., Bluffton IN 46714 260.824.2000